The Onli Travel Story - Condensed Version!
As we get ready to launch on Kickstarter (we are currently scheduled to launch Monday March 11th at noon US Eastern time, 9:00am US Pacific time... more details on that in a future post!), I thought a brief recap of the Onli Travel story might be order, particularly for those who have recently joined us.
Please fee free to pass this on to anyone who you think would be interested in Onli Travel! They can find out more at www.onlitravel.com .
Three years and eight prototypes later (not to mention the trips to Nepal, Finland, London, Vietnam, China, San Francisco, Denver, and multiple other places to develop and test the bag!), we are ready to launch!
- The bag can be used as a backpack or a rolling bag... your choice!
- The front and back zip off at your destination, forming either one or two world-class daypacks for use at your destination
- The daypack itself, which is water-resistant, TSA Checkpoint Friendly, RFID blocking, and perfectly organized, with an ergonomic close-to-your-back design, is perfect for your commuting or everyday needs
- Both the daypack and the suitcase are expandable, so you can get up to 69 liters of space when fully expanded. The expanded backpack is a perfect weekender bag.
- The front module straps to the back of the airplane seat in front of you, providing
access to all of your items during flight, and a zip-down shelf holds your tablet or iPad during flight
- The packing cube system perfectly fits the bag, and helps you optimize and stress-reduce your packing.
There are great infographics on the system at https://onlitravel.com/pages/infog .
We honestly think there’s nothing like it on the market, and we look forward to sharing it with the world, so that people can travel with Onli one bag, hands free, for as long as they want, in the way they choose.
See you on Kickstarter, and Happy Traveling!