Why the Future of Travel is Modular
At Onli Travel, we believe that “The Future of Travel is Modular!” This is why we started our company.
Modular Travel is growing because it delivers major advantages for discerning travelers. In this blog post, we’ll explain what some of the advantages are, and why modular travel enables you to Travel Better.
As the graphic shows, modular bags do more than standard legacy luggage. Here’s some of the things our products do:
- You don’t need to check a bag. All three modules can be carried on, and, if space is tight, stowed in different places.
- You’re less likely to be forced to gate-check your bag on crowded flights, because there’s more ways to make everything fit!
- When packing cubes are designed-to-the-bag, you know they’ll fit perfectly. This takes the stress out of packing.
Almost every aspect of our bags - from lockable zippers, to RFID shielding, to water-resistant construction to TSA Checkpoint Friendly design - reduces the stress of travel.
- You can travel with one, two, or all three modules, depending on your need. Weekends or world trips - in the same bag!
- Expandability allows you to pack things you acquire on your trip.
- You can roll or carry - you’re at home on cobblestone streets, or in modern airports!
Flexibility is built in - our bags can be configured 11 different ways! Your travel bag can also be your commuting backpack!
- Split the backpack in two - you and a companion can wander the city separately or together!
- Stuck in the middle seat? The Messenger Tote Pack straps to the tray in front of you, creating an in-flight convenience station.
- Need to take a short excursion within a longer trip? Your weekender is already with you!
- Avoid prolonged, crowded waits in the jet bridge - walk off the plane and be on your way!
Travel is supposed to be freeing and fun. It’s supposed to bring great experiences, adventures, connections, relationships, and accomplishments. Our products are designed to help you capture the freedom of travel.
OVERCOME NEGATIVE TRENDS:
- Airlines are increasingly charging for checked luggage. A few trips without checked luggage quickly pays back your investment!
- Airline staffing and scheduling challenges are becoming more severe - increasing the risk that checked bags won’t end up where you do!
- Profit pressures mean more crowded flights and less help when there’s a problem.
These trends aren’t going away. To thrive in today’s travel environment, you have to travel smarter, lighter, and with as many options as possible available to you. Our bags are designed to help you do just that!
Modular Travel is the perfect gift to help travelers adapt to the challenges the modern travel environment throws at you.
Dave and the Onli Travel Team